Sunday 15 February 2015

Valentine's didn't go so well

It was a lovely start to Valentine's Day this year. Being on a Saturday ment we could have a little lay in. The children were either asleep or still in their rooms so it was looking good. 

Mistresskeyheld seemed up for fun too and after a little foreplay she asked if I wanted her to unlock me? Of course I said it was her choice, but explaned it probibaly wasn't going to last long after 44 days locked in a chastity cage. The two locks came out and the cage came off, but I had to go and give myself a wash which sort of interrupted the fun. 

True to form on my return and some more foreplay and that lovely moment of penetration that's like your losing your virginity all over again I was on the edge of orgasm. After asking her to slow down. She wasn't close and Valentine's Day is shurly a day 'she should come first' we moved on to some cunnilingus (it's fitting the word is a kind of tongue twister) that's when it happened!

Nope it wasn't her orgasm, but a dribble of cum that signified a spontaneous ruined orgasm. I tried to stop it happening but I just couldn't.

It left me feeling disappointed that I haven't satisfied mistresskeyheld. 

Now it's male chastity day something I've been trying to premote for the last few months and here I am currently unlocked. Hope mistresskeyheld entered into the spirit of things later

No comments:

Post a Comment