Sunday 15 February 2015

This isn't the blog you're looking for!

I've known for a long time that I'm never going to be the best writer, or blogger on here. My spelling is awful and my typing / auto correct is bad too. My writing structure is flawed. I only just learned the difference between your and you're. I only write those short entries in spare moments on my phone so they are not in depth or necessarily well crafted.

If you want a great blog to read, try thumpers blog, or ruffled-sheets, carasutra, Tom Allen writes amazing stuff too. They are all well crafted blogs, well written, edited, they have nice pictures and are professional. So remember this isn't the blog you're looking for, so move along.

However I do sometimes have things I want to say that take more than 140 characters so here it is in all its unfinished mess 

No comments:

Post a Comment